We are looking for “Front Desk Officer/Receptionist” for one of our famous lubricant client in Karachi (Bath Island, Clifton). Interested Candidates send their Resumes/CVs at
Kindly mention Position title on the subject Line
• Responsible to handle telephone exchange
• Maintain daily record of incoming or outgoing guests.
• Maintain and update Telephone number or Extensions
• Implement and maintain office systems
• To receive and record all incoming mail/deliveries
• Handle incoming mail and send mails to designated personnel or customers.
• Female Only (20-25 years)
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Interpersonal skills
• Smart Appearance
• Telephone Etiquettes
• 1-2 Years of relevant experience
Internee is required in Admin Department at Lahore based cables manufacturing industry. This internship can lead to a job depends upon the internee’s performance. Share profiles at email@example.com
Mention the position in the subject line when you apply. Fresh resources are encouraged to apply
Contact Person Zafar Iqbal
Cell # : 03343550982
Guys…I am looking a resource for the post of Manager Route Planning and Distribution for a big name in transportation and logistic services company…the incumbent should have atleast 10 years of experience in transportation and logistics..package would be above 100k along with other benefits..frequent travelling in LHE n ISB…please share resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now a day there are many software (ERP System) such as SAP, Oracle etc as well as some local developed ERP System adopted by every Company to develop / keep check on their systems, way of working, Inventory, Purchase, Production, Sales, Income Statement, Balance Sheet etc, but importance of MS Excel in any working office always there.
MS Excel is big tool of daily working, you are well come to ask or provide any tips in MS Excel. May be I start tip of day in short period.
You may contact at email@example.com
Working with MS Excel – AVERAGEIF
We can easily calculate average by ignore the zero (0) in the list e.g.
Formula is = AVERAGEIF(B2:B13,”<>0″)
How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel
I am sharing link to download Excel Addin for converting Numbers to Words
Click to download
This Addin will make it easier to use. This Addin can be installed on any computer having Excel 2007 and above versions. Once Installed you can use SpellCurr() formula in any excel file on that computer.
You need to download and open Addin file on your machine. This will install the Addin automatically to your machine.
However if you send file to another person you need to send the Addin along and ask that person to install it on his/her machine so that your formula can work there.
Method 1: Cell reference
You can refer to other cells in the workbook. For example, enter the number 32.50 into cell A1, and type the following formula into another cell:
Method 2: Insert Function
To use Insert Function, follow these steps:
1. Select the cell that you want.
2. Click Insert Function on the Standard toolbar.
3. Under Or select a category, click User Defined.
4. In the Select a function list, click SpellCurr, and then click OK.
5. Enter the number or cell reference that you want, and then click OK.
Excel Made life Excellent
What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert.
Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize your company, and show how your products and services can help people.