Career Pakistan (CP) is looking for candidates for the position of Financial Planning and Analysis Lead at a Large International Organization. Position Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Company Type: Large International Organization Sector: Development Salary: No salary info Location: Islamabad or Lahore Note: — There is only one position. The position can be based either in Islamabad or Lahore based on the selected candidate’s preference. Essential Requirements (by Career Pakistan): Sector/Company Type: Experience in Company or Development Sector Organization Function: — Experience in Financial Planning/Analysis/Reporting, Forecasting and Budgeting — Preferred: Experience of working with SAP Years of Experience: Minimum about 2 years of relevant work experience Qualification: — Part Qualified Accounting Qualification — University Degree in Finance/Accounting Kindly share your CV at (Arisha.firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Assistant Manager Human Resources:
Assist Head of HR in implementation of best practices regarding HR Operations, Compensation & Performance Management processes to ensure alignment with overall organizational objectives.
• Responsible for HCM (Human Capital Management) and the HR resources working for the same.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate HCM activities of DWP Group to maximize the use of human resources and maintain related functions.
• Manage and ensure maintenance, consistency, and accuracy of all data flow / input into the HCM system for reporting and distribution and maintain internal self-audit of system.
• Train HR & Management team on the HCM modules utilized by DWP Group.
• Assist Head of HR in designing, developing and maintaining Performance Management System for DWP Group.
• Develop quantifiable KPI’s and managing employees performance through these KPI’s in coordination with BU heads.
• Assist Head of HR in reviewing compensation polices according to internal and contemporary market trends and practices.
• Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, regulatory authorities and requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
Desired Education & Experience:
• MBA/BBA Honors. in HRM.
• Min 05 years of relevant HR experience in HR Operations.
• Solid understanding of all HR portfolios (OD, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management etc).
• Hands-on experience with a known HRIS (Human Resources Information System).
• Excellent communication, coordination and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
• Display proactivity and keenness in completing the assigned tasks on time.
• Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
• Detail-oriented, excellent organizational and follow-up skills required.
Mention Code * LW01* in subject line when applying
Share resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: 100 – 125k with benefits.
A client (outsourcing company) of ours requires Creative designers.
Title: 3D cum video editor
Location: Gulberg- Lahore
Expertise: Proficiency of Video editing in Adobe Premier/VFX and video graphics in After Effects/Illustrator.
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: 40,000 – 55,000 PKR (depending on expertise)
Mention job title in the subject, share your portfolio along.
Position 1: Procurement Executive Required. Qualification: MBA Supply Chain Position 2: Procurement Assistant required. Qualification: BA Experience: 2-3 years for both Positions. Location: 32-KM Ferozpur Road Lahore. Market Competitive Salary and Other benefits. Apply at: email@example.com
We are going to start free training on following topics
- Facebook Article
- WordPress Sites
- Blog sites
- Free online Earning
Please get register for the same in comments