Want Money ?? Do blogging
Blogging is not only one field; it’s also a combination of fields.
According to my experience, you have to learn the followings:
1. Patience: Yes, million dollars are not deposited within a day, it takes months and years.
2. Clarity: You must be 100% crystal clear, you will give time to it no matter what happens in your 24 hours life. Zero excuses. Try to invest 30 minutes to 8 hours on your goal.
3. WordPress or Blogger: If you don’t have a budget of Rs. 300 per month, then learn Blogger. Otherwise, learn WordPress, and learn how to install a theme and all its basics. Write posts, make mistakes. Learn from the mistakes.
4. SEO: How Google takes more than 200 factors to rank a single website that you see in Google to the top results. Keyword Research, On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Technical SEO, Link Building Game.
5. Graphics Designing: You have to make appealing posters that people will click on your blog. Bad image? No traffic. No traffic zero earning.
6. Psychology: Write as if you’re reading the brain of your visitor. Understanding their pain, and write the best solution. What makes them sad, happy and optimistic. Think they are human beings and they have feelings.
7. Marketing: Without marketing of your blog or Youtube Channel, how can you imagine to grow? You have to find out the other ways to make yourself or your blog a brand.
8. Communication: It’s important. How you communicate with others. When you will be writing on other platforms like Quora, Facebook groups or forums, your communication matters.
9. Balancing Life: You have to make yourself to enjoy your life too. Take some time for entertainment, blogging, and family life. If you spend all the time on one thing, you will not enjoy life.
10. Problem-Solving Mind: Whatever issue you face. Try to Google it, Google Image it, Youtube It. Try to find the solution instead of blaming your college and university life, your government or your parents.