Following are the some warning symptoms of breast cancer:
1. New lump in breast or underarm
2. Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
3. Irritation or dimpling of breast cancer.
4. Redness of flaky skin in nipple area or breast
5. Any change in size or shape of breast
6. Pain in any area of breast
Some risk factors of breast cancer:
1. Getting older
2. Genetic mutation
3. Reproductive history
4. Having dense breast
5. Personal history of breast cancer or certain non-cancerous breast diseases
6. Family history of breast cancer
7. Women who took drug diethylstilbestrol