MS Word Lec. No.04
Insert Menu, Pages, Table (Simple Result Sheet)
- Write Two Paragraph in MS Word.
- Then place the Cursor at the start of Second paragraph.
- Then go to the insert ribbon and click on Blank page.
- A new page will appear between two paragraphs.
Page Break (Ctrl + enter)
- Write two paragraph in MS Word.
- Then place the cursor at the start of first Paragraph.
- Then go to the insert ribbon and click on page break or click
Ctrl + enter.
- Second paragraph shift on next page.
- The combination of Rows or Columns is called Table.
How to make table?
- Go to the insert ribbon and click table option
- Click on table option and go to insert table a window will open write the number of rows and columns here and press enter.
- If u wanted to change the place of table then go to the top left site of table a click on this option and drag the table where u want.
- If u wanted to change the size on box then go to the bottom right site of table and drag the table where u want.
- If u wanted to combine two or more cell so select the cell and press right click and click on merge cell