Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Jobs 2020.
Due to the Pandemic Corona Virus (COVID-19) disease, the Government of Punjab, Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department intends to hire the services of Eligible Medical/Allied Health Professionals against the following categories on a purely adhoc (temporary) basis for deployment in the Quarantine Centers, HDUs/ICUs/health facilities of Punjab.
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Women Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Consultant ENT Specialist (BS-18)
- Consultant T.B. and Chest Specialist (BS-18)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Clinical Psychologist (BS-17)
- Laboratory Technician
- Junior Technician Pharmacy Technology
How to apply for Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Jobs?
- Interested candidates shall submit their applications to the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of the concerned District Health Authorities along with Attested copies of documents including Domicile, CNIC, Cell / Contact Number. Academic (Degree & Marks Sheet) Certificates, Service Experience, etc.
- Candidates shall produce original documents including Domicile, CNIC, Academic (Degree & Marks Sheet) Certificates, Service Experience at the time of interview
- Candidates already working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel
Advertisement Attached: Refer to Daily Express Dated 27-03-2020