How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel
I am sharing link to download Excel Addin for converting Numbers to Words
This Addin will make it easier to use. This Addin can be installed on any computer having Excel 2007 and above versions. Once Installed you can use SpellCurr() formula in any excel file on that computer.
You need to download and open Addin file on your machine. This will install the Addin automatically to your machine.
However if you send file to another person you need to send the Addin along and ask that person to install it on his/her machine so that your formula can work there.
Method 1: Cell reference
You can refer to other cells in the workbook. For example, enter the number 32.50 into cell A1, and type the following formula into another cell:
Method 2: Insert Function
To use Insert Function, follow these steps:
1. Select the cell that you want.
2. Click Insert Function on the Standard toolbar.
3. Under Or select a category, click User Defined.
4. In the Select a function list, click SpellCurr, and then click OK.
5. Enter the number or cell reference that you want, and then click OK.