MS Word Lec .No. 05
Insert Menu, Illustrations (Picture, Smart Art, Chart)
- Go to the insert ribbon and click on picture a window will open.
- Select the picture form your computer and click ok.
- If u wanted to move picture freely from one place to another then select the picture.
- Then go to the format ribbon and click on wrap text.
The combination of Shapes is called smart art.
- Go to the insert ribbon and click on Smart art a window will open and pick any style for here and press ok style will apply.
- Then click on the shapes and write anything.
- Use to present information in Graph Form.
- Go to the Insert ribbon and click on chart.
- A window will open and apply any style chart and press ok like column chart.
- When u will apply the chart a sheet will appears.
- Write information in this sheet the chart will adjust according to the information.