Your brain is involved in everything you do. How you think, how you act and how you feel. Brain is the organ of intelligence, character and every single decision you make and when your brain works right, you work right. The very first step in developing a healthy brain is developing a concept called brain envy. Brain envy is being motivated to improve your brain’s health, because you realize how vital your brain is. It’s caring for your brain. It’s your brain that makes you happy. It’s your brain that makes you attractive. It’s your brain that makes you purposeful.
And for brain envy, you going to do three things;
· Going to care
· Avoid anything that hurts your brain
· Regularly doing things that help brain health.
Whenever you’re going to do anything, take three seconds and ask yourself. Is this going to help my brain? Is this good for my brain or bad?
Three micro habits that have the biggest impact on the health of your brain.
· Start your day with “Today is going to be a great day”. Due to various circumstances around us, most of us wake up depressed and unmotivated. Saying to yourself first thing in the morning that today is going to be something exciting and good will instantly boost up your mood and brain’s health.
· Treasure hunt. Thinking about your day at night and what little moments happened all day long and having gratitude for what you have will have a positive impact on your brain’s health. We get so busy in our lives that we often forget about what went well today. So, say a little prayer every night and go through your day.
· Take your supplements. The couple of supplements that are most important for your brain’s health are multivitamins and Fish Oil. 98% of people had suboptimal levels of omega 3 fatty acids unless they took supplements. 25% of the nerve cells membrane are made up of omega 3 fatty acids. So, that’s how important omega 3 fatty acids are for your brain.
Five best foods for your brain’s health.
· Nuts and seeds
· Leafy greens
EAT THINGS THAT YOU LOVE, THAT LOVES YOU BACK.